We ship truck loads of potatoes daily out of Idaho primarily, but we also ship russets out of Washington, Colorado, Wisconsin, Florida, and other growing regions. We do this year-round and are informed, daily, on all markets. If you are in need of virtually any kind of spud, we can find it. We offer potatoes for all kinds of customers, from wholesale, to retail, to foodservice. There are many different ways to order these tasty vegetables, below are just a few of the most commonly ordered types. If there is something you need that you don’t see below feel free to call us and we will track it down.
- 35ct, 40ct, 50ct, 60ct, 70ct, 80ct, 90ct, 100ct, 120ct, and customized size range available.
- #1 grade.
- Palletized, typically 42 boxes per pallet.
- Should be transported and stored around 42 degrees.
size of potato in each carton. more specific sizing available upon request
- 5/10# pack and 10/5# pack available.
- Comes in mesh or poly.
- Also #1 grade, mostly used for retail stores.
- Can be placed in full bins (225 per) or half bins
#2 Grade Spuds
- Available in mesh or paper sacks.
- May also be placed in a carton upon request.
- https://www.ams.usda.gov/grades-standards/potatoes-grades-and-standards Follow link for information on Grading standards.
- We offer a wide variety of colored russets as well.
- Reds, golds, purple, & white russets are all examples the different varieties.
- These can be packed in cartons, bags, bins, etc..
- A & B size available, also come in #1 and #2 grades.
- One medium sized potato has only 110 calories.
- Potatoes are 100% fat free.
- Potatoes contain no saturated fat or cholesterol.
- Potatoes are sodium free.
- Skin-on potatoes are a good source of potassium.
- Excellent source of Vitamin C.
- Good source of Vitamin B.